Gullibility
This topic just struck me all of a sudden.
The actual incident happened a while back ago. But right now thinking back about it, I just realised he's not all whom I made out to be.
He's not an ally of mine. He made himself seem to be one but he's not.
Nor can I ever so readily admit that it's my fault anymore. This does not reflect well on the unit. I don't care about me. But it concerns others who work in the unit. Learn to develop a thicker hide and to better hide my feelings.
How many times have this happened to me since I embarked on this new stage in life? That I have been taken in by the mere words of others without sceptism on my part? Is this why people become so jaded as they grow older?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home