Post-24th Birthday Blues
Almost done with my celebrations with all my groups of friends.
Even though I told myself I'll treat myself to a self-alone time/celebration by going down to Brewerkz alone, I didn't/still have not done it yet. *sigh*
Is the thought of being alone so unbearable to me?
But just 2 gripes that I have thus far:
1. WTF was up with her behaviour that day? If she was bored, just openly say so! If she wanted to leave earlier, then just go! Why did she have to wipe out her HP when we were still having our dinner? And best conversing non-stop until we left for the night?
And the way she called me, she meant all those stuff that she said! Makes me wonder why I even call her my friend in the first place...
2. What am I going to do with my life?
I am still shouldering the burden of my family. I cannot run away nor deny it. I am stuck with the job for now, even though I dislike it...
Would I ever leave the organisation and venture forth? Would I ever find happiness within myself? What lies in the future for me?
Questions in my mind but no answers for any...
The most I can say to myself is: Best to enjoy the journey ahead. Nobody would ever make it interesting/fun/exciting for me except myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home