Long time coming...
Haven't done this for a while.
I've neglected you. But one thing I am glad is that you will not complain. I am those who will shower hot love on you for 5 minutes and be gone within the next 5 seconds... Makes me wonder if I can ever sustain interest and passion in things I embark on...
I'm supposedly given Perm. But I don't really want to put too much hope on it. And actually it just makes things more difficult. I can't wait to get out of this job. I like the people but I just hate the job. And the people in my immediate surroundings don't make it easier...
Birthday coming up. But I think this is really the first time that I don't even look forward to celebrating. Can't even muster the enthusiaism nor the joy. But family obligations will remain.
The only bright sparks seem to be: 1) Wearing jeans tomorrow 2) Meeting up with Em, DM and Mel tomorrow night (really haven't seen them in ages) 3) Going inside JB with Carrie and Will for dinner. (Thanks)
To bed and sleep. Nitez.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home