Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Back with a Vengence (Part II)

Is this another one of my Downward spirals? I feel that it is so. Or maybe it's just my PMS.

Whatever it is, today is just as bad.

It's now confirmed that CO was directing at me. This so does wonders for my self-esteem right now.

I've told her that in future my responsibility is to her, not to him. And the fact that I'm not bearing any friendly feelings towards the both of them. Also told her that in future if he were to ever ask for the same thing again, I would refuse.

At the end of the day, I realise that he is really a jerk. And not worth my extending the helping hand to him at all. There he was, standing beside a new girl, acting cool about it. WTF!? If he got the bloody money to go and woo a gal, why can't he have the money to return me?!

And here I am, scrapping my money just to get by.

I need to get smarter or die earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home