Child-Like State
I just realise this is how I behave, at times, in my workplace. This is bad. I am supposed to be an adult, with responsibilities and all. How do I get people to work when I can't even behave appropriately myself?
This is especially bad when I have to interact with my colleagues. We are of the same level but yet, I feel, which they also do, that they just treat me like a kid at times. Make that most of the time...
As much as this treatment is nice, but in the long run, is it doing me good? I do have to stand on my own 2 feet at the end of it all. I do not give off that assurance nor maturity that comes along with age. This will be my downfall, I feel.
On a separate note, he is guilty of that and more. It really broke my heart that he has not learnt his lesson. I would have to wonder how I am going to interact with him and all...
It's only Wednesday. But this seems to be the longest week of them all...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home