Friday, August 24, 2007

Would it do him good?

It seems to be inevitable, unless CO were to change his mind come Monday morning. It seems unlikely, based on what was discussed thus far.

I am still in a turmoil. I really don't know if it's the right thing to do. I sense that he does not appear to have repent. But this could be just my anger talking, seeing as I am one of his victims. Nonetheless the others also seem to think the same...

I really cannot help but ponder: That could easily have been me. I could have been in the same situation. How close I came to losing everything.

This is a unique situation that I found myself in. I have gone through what he had and is going through now. However I still end up being a victim, and did not even realise what he was up to. As much as there is anger and disappointment of me being a victim, there is also something else. It almost serves as a grim reminder of my foolishness in the past. Present still, taking into account of my brother.

The decision to embark on the course of action is as much mine as it is theirs. I have to bear my fair share of responsibility for it. If it really happens, like what was mentioned, I would have to provide the emotional and mental support and encouragement after.
I really hope that he would sincerely repent after this, if it's really inevitable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home