Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Blues

1. Hearing about their exploits last Saturday just makes me jealous. They are pretty by conventional standards, making it easy for them to get guys.
I would never be them or like them in that sense. There would never be guys after me.
It's not just with them. It's the same with others. I would never be the guy's first choice. I am the leftover, the leaf next to the rose.

2. Why must he reject the draft? Why must he question it? That guy already said he wants to stay, status quo.
No wonder I'm ranked last. I deserve to be. I can't even accomplish a simple task...

3. Stupid me. To have lent him the money and he went drinking. I won't be surprised if he would not get confirmation. It's not I'm cursing him or anything. I would be more than happy if he gets the job. But then...

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home