Money
The saying, "Money is not everything. But neither can you live without it." is so true.
When I appear to have a lot of it, I tend not to want to spend it. But when I'm down to my last $10 in my account and there's another week to go before payday, I will just be in a heck-care attitude.
Would that be a good sign? I just feel like a Ms Scrooge when I can afford it. Ms Spendthrift when I am really down in the dumps.
But yet, why am I denying myself the material pleasures when I can afford them?
The recent example really woke me up. Why don't I use my money on myself rather than giving it to someone else (who may have ulterior motives)?
Then comes the thought of: No, must plan for the future...
I think the Protestent Ethic could really be applied on me. To deny the current instant gratification in exchange for eternal satisfaction (if the lattar ever comes about, of course) [Or it could also be just a myth]
Last night was the first time in a long time since I heard her shouted in anger. Over the same issue. But can't blame me for leaking it out. I think it did him well. Actually after the last 2 weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home